- Nume proiect: “Voice of change”
- Locuri disponibile: 1 voluntar
- Locatia desfasurarii proiectului: Tervel, Bulgaria
- Durata stagiului: 12 luni
- Perioada stagiu: 14.08.2015 – 13.08.2016
- Organizatia gazda: Contact person: Petranka Raycheva SCHOOL BOARD PGTO Docho Mihailov Host: School Board PGTO Docho Mihailov: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Board-School-Organization-Docho-Mihaylov/272897082795269?fref=ts
- Organizatia coordonatoare: (nume org, site/contact: email)
- Organizatia de trimitere: Millenium Center Association www.voluntarinlume.millenniumcenter.org e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidatura: (cv europass si scrisoare motivationala redactate in limba engleza, trimise la: sending.mc@gmail si email@example.com)
- Termenul limita de aplicare: 23.01.2015
- Detalii proiect: Scopul acestui proiect este de a ajuta voluntarii sa creeze noi oportunitati de dezvoltare personala pentru tinerii din Tervel prin arta, teatru, dans, fotografie si nu numai.
informatii pe link-ul: http://www.youthnetworks.eu/ShowVacancy.aspx?Vacancy=school-board-pgto-docho-mihailov
alte detalii regasiti mai jos in lb engleza:
“Voice of change” is a project focused on many aspects of non-formal learning. The purpose of the volunteers is to create new opportunities for personal development for Tervel youth. Both sides will discover new things about theatre, art, dances, photography, etc. depending on the preferences of the volunteer. The project will be held in the premises of the Professional School of equipment and clothing “Docho Mikhailov”. The volunteer will have plenty of space to create projects of their own, bringing new ideas.
– Be involved in theatrical and artistic groups. – Organize photographic and sport related activities. – Motivate youngsters and help them find their own voice. – Office, information and consultancy work. – Implement innovative methods aiming to involve students. – Use individual skills and knowledge, as well as exchange of ideas and information. – Interact with the different ethnic groups and cultures. – Bring multicultural perspective to a secluded town. – Gain skills in teamwork and knowledge of Bulgarian language.
– Good working knowledge of English or Russian or Spanish. – Positive, flexible, cooperative person, enthusiastic and sociable. – Interest in social and cultural issues. – Аge 18 – 30. If you are interested in this profile, send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVs and motivation letters are accepted until Jan the 23rd 2015. Skype interviews will be held during the whole days of Jan the 26th and 27th 2015 according to volunteers’ time preferences. Selection results will be known at least on Jan 28th 2015.